Sonore's finest Rendu ever! The Basics Ordering Details
Now includes the Finisar Transceiver which is better than the standard transceiver. Also includes new Synergistic Purple Fuse which is just fantastic! So a bit of a price increase but definite performance increase as well.
Black background, clean and clear in the extreme though not harsh or digital in any way.
- Supports the following PCM sample rates up to: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
- Supports the following DSD sample rates up to: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- POP free DSD/PCM transitions
- Not all USB devices or output modes support the maximum sample rate of the unit
- RoonReady certified
- Audirvana Plus certified certified
- Running Logitech Media Server locally allows playback of local radio stations and streaming service
- Logitech Media Server allows you to use the unit as a UPNP server in combination with Drive Mounter
- The Software Manager that allows you to install and uninstall apps as needed
- BubbleUPnP Server app allows any renderer to take advantage of the OhMedia - OpenHome protocol
- OhMedia - OpenHome protocol allows the Linn Kinsky and Linn Kazoo Apps with playlist support to be used as controllers
- Supports Tidal and Qobuz lossless streaming via thrid party applications
- Native DSD is supported on select DACs
- The unit is controlled via third-party apps on your mobile device and on your computer
- Based on Sonicorbiter, closed source and open source (GPLv2)
Needs a fibre optic network feed. Either directly from the fibre optic output of a sonicOrbiter i9 or by converting an ethernet line into a fibre optic one (opticalModule Deluxe or a network switch with an SFP bay).
Indie Hi-Fi is all about helping you get your hands and ears on things before buying so you can see if it's the right product for you and your system. To see if this product is on hand for a demo click here.
SELECTABLE DELIVERY MODES
- Mode #1 - SqueezeLite - This output works with any Logitech Media Server and compatible controllers. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #2 - ShairPort - This is an AirPlay emulator that utilizes streams sent to it from a compatible source. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
- Mode #3:
- Mode #3a - DLNA - This output utilizes streams from UPnP/DLNA servers and controllers. This output can be configured as an OpenHome renderer. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #3b - MPD - This output is intended to work with an SMB mount. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #3c - Songcast - This output accepts streams from your computer running Linn Songcast. The application is in Beta form.
- Mode #4 - HQ Player NAA - This output utilizes streams from Signalyst's HQ Player running on your computer. Digital signal processing is performed by HQ Player and then asynchronously streamed to the Network Audio Adapter (NAA) output. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #5 - RoonReady - This output utilizes streams from Roon. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #6 - Spotify Connect - This output can be controlled by your computer or tablet running the Spotify application. This application is based on librespot which is an open
IN THE BOX
- Signature Rendu SE (Tier II) unit (includes LPS and rendu inside a single chassis)
- (note note no power cord is included)