Serene Preamp - Level 1
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A new generation of fully discrete preamplifiers:
- The Serene adopts a true and fully-balanced design from end to end, with 4 sets of channels, left and right channels each form a fully-discrete design, each channel has two fully-discrete and separate amplification modules to complete buffering and amplification (attenuation) functions. For a total of 8 amplification modules.
- The 8 amplification modules of Serene are of a fully discrete design. The shortcomings of the transistor itself are solved through structural design and implementation. Its tone can exceed the limitations of traditional transistors. Using significant amounts of paired transistors delivers superior linearity and also has the advantages of electron tubes and transistors at the same time. Its tone can exceed the limitations of traditional
- Serene’s power supply is a completely independent structure from the secondary transformer. This is a dual mono amplifier placed in a chassis, so it has a full frequency >130dB performance of channel separation, so that the sound field is perfectly reproduced.
- Serene volume control is a fully balanced stepping device controlled by relay-controlled gain stage. Relays are the finest quality with Silver Palladium (AgPd) Gold Plated contacts. For a total of 84 steps, each step is 1db volume, and provides a volume control from -78dB to +6dB. Its advantage is that it has ultra low noise and can be accurately controlled at low volume without causing the phenomenon of left and right channels having unmatched levels. The matching degree of left and right channels in all volume ranges are within +/-0.1dB.
IN THE BOX
- Serene preamp unit
- Remote control
- 3 years warranty for both parts and labor
- Free shipping
Get in touch