It's like a swiss army knife for your swiss army knife. The 2go takes music from Micro SD cards, Roon, Quobuz, Tidal, Bluetooth, Airplay, Spotify (in the works), DLNA and UPnP and feeds it straight into the Hugo 2. This means you can take the Hugo 2 anywhere and have your music or it makes the Hugo a one-stop streamer, DAC, heaphone amp or pre-amp. The 2go can also run the same streaming duties for any DAC by connecting it to the 2yu insterad of the Hugo 2 - making it the perfect streamer for Chord's Qutest, Hugo TT 2 and Dave DACs, as well as any other 3rd party DAC.
"5 Stars", "stunning detail and clarity", "sonic agility and precision", "impressive versatility". What Hi-Fi
"Whilst the Mojo/Poly remains the better value proposition of the two pairings, the 2go/Hugo2 gives us, quite clearly, the better sound and build quality." Darko Audio
- Materials: Clamshell precision machined aluminium casing with polycarbonate buttons. Available in a choice of two colours – natural silver, and satin black
- Battery: Internal battery with up-to 8hr playback. Desktop mode activated upon insertion of Micro USB charging cable).
- Music storage: 2x Onboard Micro SD card slots (up-to 4TB of total storage)
- PCM and DSD Support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- Playback: Roon (Endpoint), DLNA (server and render), AirPlay, Bluetooth audio (A2DP), Tidal, Qobuz, Internet radio and more coming…- - Manual: 2go User Manual
In the Box
- Cotton Drawstring Bag
- 1m Ethernet Cable
Chord products are geniune Australian stock direct from the Australian distributor however they are not available for purchase from the Indie Hi-Fi website. Please come in store or email for best pricing and to order.
Chord Hugo 2 DAC/Headamp
Chord 2yu digital transport